Ce parere ai despere acest blog?

duminică, 6 mai 2012

MY SPRING BREAK

     My Easter break was a wonderful chance to spend my free time with my family.
     Because my grangfather was ill, had to go to visit him. We stood four days. In this time, I breathed fresh air, played with grandmother's animals: five cats, and a puppy named Bobby. I had a great feeling when I made my grandpa happy- listened to his boring stories.
     We spent the rest of the holiday at the seaside in Turkey. They don't have much to visit... but they have great services. A lot of clubs, hotels, everything your soul wants.  We went with my cousin so I had a lot of fun. Dad hired a coach to teach me how to surf, but I couldn't stay on the board. It is harder than snowboarding.  Although that, it was great ! Anyway, Turkey was wonderful.
     We returned to spend Easter at home. I helped my mum cleaning the house we painted eggs and did special Easter food. At Easter I went to the church in the morning because I wouldn't get up at night like my mum did. In the afternoon we had lunch. Mum and dad invited all the family and we had a lot of fun. I was given the gifts for Easter. I received clothes, swweth, necklaces and shoes. I was so happy!
     In the end of the holiday my parents, my brother and I went to the mountain and we met my aunt and uncle that had just arrived from Dubai.

     It was the best holiday ever!!!



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu