Ce parere ai despere acest blog?

sâmbătă, 15 septembrie 2012

Dear Diary

Dear Ella,

Today I woke up at 9:15. As we were in Mangalia my family and I deceided to take the bus to Vama Veche and walk to 2 Mai on foot and then take the bus back to Mangalia. As soon as we ate breakfast we went to the bus station and got up in the bus. We arrived in Vama Veche and because the bus station was near the market , we went to buy some souvenirs. We bought some T-shirts. In the restaurants' yards we saw sad, hairy rockers drinking beer. We soon arrived on the beach and started walking till we arrived in 2 Mai. There,  because we had to wait for the bus, dad deceided to walk to Mangalia on foot. Although I was tired I agreed. We finally arrived in Mangalia at about 4 o'clock pm. We went to our hotel to have lunch. I have to say goodbye to you Ella because I'm very tired.

                                                                                                                    See you soon,
                                                                                                                             Andreea.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu