Ce parere ai despere acest blog?

miercuri, 21 noiembrie 2012

Halloween School Story

                                                          Halloween School Story



      It was  the  Halloween day and because it was Wednesday I went to school. At school I saw   some kids dressed in witches, ghosts and zombies.
     After I finished classes I went to afterschool to stay there till  my parents finish work. After I did my HW, the director came and invited us to the Halloween show that was held where the little kids eat their lunch.
   The show began with two kids sitting on the stairs of an old house in the woods  talking about different   things   when    one of  them got up and said that he wants to go to school. The other kid told him that a storm is coming and they have to go to their homes. Also he mentioned that when it's storm outside all the spirits gather in the forest and not to touch them. The storm began and there were a lot of spirits. The kid wasn't afraid so he got near them and touched them. Suddenly his teeth turned black and all his skin was covered with spiders. He tried to find a way out but he met  a witch. Now he leaves with the witch and when it is dark   and  stormy  outside they scary people that go in the forest. The other kid said that he might come out and scare you.
      The show was over. The courtain fell and there was a moment of silence. All of a sudden I felt something cold touching my hand. There was Clara,my friend. She wanted me to help her with her HW.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu