Ce parere ai despere acest blog?

duminică, 4 decembrie 2011

NEVER AGAIN !!!!!


                                               

     When I was 4 years old, my mother brought me for the first time in a mall; it was in Vitan. After we went to some shops, I saw a cosmetics shop named Avon. I saw  a lipstick that was the best on our markets that time. Mum didn’t want to buy it to me because she said I was too small. I was crying. Mum calmed me down and promised that she’s going to take me to McDonald’s and buy a Happy Meal. We arrived there . While mother was paying for the food, I ran away to that shop. When mum turned to give me the toy, she realized I wasn’t there. She was scared. She began searching and asking people if they had seen me. She saw me standing on a chair near a promoter. I was a little scared too because no one was coming for me.
     I’ll never do this again, to scary my mum !!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu